644 Allentown Rd.
Franconia, PA 18969
644 Allentown Rd.
Telford, PA 18969
Sunday School - 9:30 a.m.
Morning Worship - 10:30 a.m.
Evening Worship - 6:00 p.m.
Prayer Group - 7:30 p.m. (Church)
Prayer Group - 7:30 p.m. (Various)
Please feel free to contact our pastors.
Pastor Boyd Personett: (610) 287-8082
Pastor Greg Hufstetler: (215) 257-4148
Pastor Fred Zaspel: (215) 368-0190
Or call our church at: (215) 723-5979
Saturday Mornings 8:30 to 11:30 AM:
Next Meetings: May 11, 2013
Studying the Old Testament
- What's it All About?
- What is the point?
- Is it Relevant today?
No Cost or Registration required and Continental breakfast Will Be Provided
COME AND LEARN WITH US!
What to Expect - When You Visit RBC
If you would like more particulars, perhaps here are some that may be helpful:
When you visit us at Reformed Baptist Church of Franconia, you can expect to find a congregation in love with each other, passionate for Christ, committed to learning and being shaped by God’s Word, and delighting in God’s sovereign grace. We want our big thoughts of God not only to anchor and undergird us in times of disappointment and suffering, but we want these great truths to so to inform our fellowship and service that we are marked as people who truly know God.
And so you should expect to find the fellowship at RBC unusually rich. You should expect to find us loving to sing praise to our great Redeemer, eagerly giving our offerings and ourselves to him, and expectantly listening to God’s Word as it is opened for us.
• Our services are not formal and stayed, but neither are they trite and mundane.
• The songs we sing are both traditional and contemporary but always substantive,
meaningful, and singable.
• The preaching is always straight from the Bible (“expository”), theologically informed,
and personally applied.
• The preaching always seeks to edify even the most advanced Christians among us while
at the same time addressing even the newest and least acquainted with scripture or
the Christian faith — simple, but not shallow.
• The individual “fellowship times” and “catching up” times with friends before and after
the services are consistently joyful and encouraging.
• Bible classes and ministries for all ages.
• We are decidedly family oriented and family supportive, so much so that we are careful
not to create an environment where you are pressured to “over-commit” to a number
• Our Sunday Morning service is marked primarily by singing and hearing God’s Word.
• Our Sunday Evening service is marked by singing, testimonies, sharing of concerns,
prayer, and hearing God’s Word.
• Our Wednesday prayer service is marked by ............. prayer!
• Dress / Attire? We don’t make much of that here — you’ll find us in all styles,
formal, informal, and casual.
Do you have any particular needs or concerns? If so, please do let us know. We will be happy to pray with you and provide counseling anytime .............. at no charge, of course.
Any further questions? Contact us anytime — we’d love to get acquainted.